Continuing our mission of bring Send It across the state, GBC will have our first incursion in Sacramento along with Bike Dog Brewery.
We’ll be starting out of their West Sac location doing a thirty-two mile loop on the westside of the Sacramento River.
Before getting into the details, here are the RIDE RULES.
- We will meet at Bike Dog Brewery’s West Sac location (2534 Industrial Blvd, Suite 110, West Sacramento, CA 95691) at 9:30am
- Bike Dog Brewery’s ride split into a FAST “A” group and a MODERATE “B” group (which I’ll be riding with)
- There is plenty of parking available in the facility and street.
- Everyone rides at their own risk. Make sure to bring your own tubes and a couple of water bottles. We’ll be stopping at mile 18 for refills.
- Riding tires 35mm and above will do the trick for most.
- There will be a regroups with the “B” ride, but once everyone’s back, we roll!
Once again, this will be a flat loop circling around the waterways and levees of Sacramento.
We’ll start doing a counter clockwise loop along the canal and back up the river similar to our visit to the Bike Dog Brewery / In Velo Veritas ride last September:
After passing the iconic Tower Bridge, we’ll do the second half of our loop along the northern limits in West Sac.
At the end, we’ll be kicking up our feet at the brewery with the Señor Burger food truck on hand at noon.