It’s hot and busy month, so how do we keep the stoke up?
We’re going with our first evening ride as we’re taking Send It into Griffith Park.
While this 27 mile loop doesn’t feature dirt, in the evening you’re going to want wider tires to cover some of these rugged roads.
- This isn’t our most difficult ride, but the climbing is real. Please be ready for the efforts.
- The ride will instructions promptly at 6pm.
- Helmets and lights required
- There will be a number of regroups, but once everyone’s back, we roll!
- Make sure to bring your own tubes and a couple of water bottles, as there won’t be water stops. Everyone rides at their own risk.
- This is a road bike ready route, but gravel might be preferred in the evening.
- This will not be race pace. At the same time, you have to be in the good to great shape range to do this ride. If you’re just getting back into riding, I suggest you read Rule #1 again.
The ride will head out along the Chandler Bike Path and cutting across to Griffith Park rolling up Trash Truck doing a counter-clockwise loop stopping at the helipad.
We’ll return on Vista del Valle which has patches of dirt with shoddy conditions with a punchy climb at the end.
After, we’ll be hanging at Lawless which will have a night market that evening, along with plenty of patio space and a fish taco truck on site.